Sunday, June 26, 2011

*UPDATE* BRITNEY SPEARS OFFICIAL FANMAIL ADDRESS

Here's the official fanmail address of Britney Spears for those who would like to send Britney a fanmail:
Britney Spears 
42 West 
11400 W. Olympic Blvd 
Suite 1100 
Los Angeles, CA 90064 
USA 

How to send your fan mail and autograph requests to Britney Spears?:

If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines bellow. If you just want to mail a letter with the address above, and do not want anything back, then you can stop reading! If you live in USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it. For more information on reply coupons click here. *For information on postage prices to receive a letter from USA click here
source: fanmail.biz

7 comments:

  1. i realy need to talk to her...i have remixed her song womanizer (heavy metal still) and i want her to her my version cause it's totally awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Britney, I want to french kiss you! I am the best at it! You will LOVE it! We will see where it goes from there. You should email, text or call when you want to do it. I am a midwestern boy lookin' for a beautiful kisser.
    Love Robert.
    loverobert10@gmail.com
    952-836-9156
    P.S. I dont care about your fame or money. I would like to keep his private and want to kiss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi britney you are so gorgeous and pretty would like to have some fun with you sometime and i love you very much i would like you to be my girlfriend love ricky berg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted too reach out to u that someone of a real person,not no front is thinking of u maybe one of these u can send and fan-class,autograph photo to or my address is 25579jonestown Dr,morenovalley,can,92553,thankyou.(B.J.)hola,I care bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Britany I'm a couple of years older than you i live in NZ. I think your an amazing singer and an incredibly beautiful woman. I'm so sorry people have treated you so badly and would just like to say I know that your not crazy or broken you like myself let people in your life that treat you like shit. Get rid of the latest loser that's just using you and be kind to yourself. All my love Sonya xx

    ReplyDelete